At Wexford CoderDojo we are fully committed to the CoderDojo Charter
Above All: Be Cool – bullying, lying, wasting people’s time is not cool.
For the adults:
- NO TICKET, NO ENTRY Your email invite is NOT a ticket, invites are limited so you must be quick to secure a place. The sign-up form puts you on our mailing list so you will be notified of new tickets which are distributed on a lotto based system; FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Click on the invitation where you will be notified of available places or that the event is booked out.
- Parents of kids 15 and under MUST remain on site during the session. Children left unattended in the building will not be secured a place in future sessions.
The CoderDojo Principles…
- At CoderDojo Wexford participation is always free of charge
- At CoderDojo Wexford we collaborate and rely on each other
- At CoderDojo Wexford our context is open, free, child-led learning
- At CoderDojo Wexford child safety comes before everything except common sense
- At CoderDojo Wexford all champions, mentors, parents and their kids are responsible for each other
If you would like to learn more please read the documents on the main Coderdojo website.